Friday, October 06, 2006

What a busy day!

I had some major running around to do today. I was pleasantly surprised when I got 2 back-to-back calls letting me know I was going to have no children today... YIPPPEEEE!!! I took this to my advantage and started my running around this afternoon. The plan was to start early, but I was poky, I played around with the computer, wrote another blog entry (that I lost)and then my darn "new antivirus" asked me a questions I said NO, or do not accept and ended up screwing my computer... I had no Internet connection and spend at least an hour trying to get it back, but couldn't find where I had made my error... so then I uninstalled the program, then booted it back up. by the time we left it was 12:00. My intentions were to be out by at least 9...oops!
I finally got my plate stickers, got some paint for the playroom; lime green and blue, and bought some chalk board paint, I'm planning on painting 2 walls one color and 2 the other and a chalk board area the kids can write on. I also bought paint for Tamaya's room; in her room I'm doing the top half sage green & the bottom an off white separated by chair moulding (attached is a pic of the bedding I bought her months ago). I will make a little flower mural on the bottom part of her wall.. I think???
So to say the least, my weekend will be jammed pack with lots of fun and excitement. I have also rented a carpet cleaner for the weekend and have some carpets/furniture to wash up. With Ty and his "habit" I have a stench in my house that is less than desirable.. love it! I have not fully committed to all these "make work project" they are all good intentions and at least now I have all the stuff for when I have time to do it... however I do in fact enjoy painting, but this may be more difficult than usual because I have a little man that will also need attention! I may wait for Tamaya's room once daddy's home and we are both off work for a couple weeks.

I got a nice up-date on my baby girl, here are some of the picture of my "very" short haired girl. She still is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen.