Monday, October 09, 2006

My never ending laundry problem....

As many of you know, I have a problem... My laundry nightmare!!! I had a friend suggest I take pics to share on my blog (Thanks Stephanie....lol, now I have to admit I have a problem) I wonder if there is such a thing a LPA "laundry problems anonymous" I sure would be a good candidate. I am proud to say that I have have folded these mounds of clothes and have put them away. I feel like I've been lazy...lol. I only got that done. Oh yes, I forgot. I also did the putty in the playroom to prep for the painting. I may start that tonight once Ty is in bed. Depends if I'm off or not. I'm waiting for one of my daycare families to let me know if her back-up sitter is available for tomorrow.. I also asked her to check if her back-up is willing to take him Friday.. a 2 day work week.. I think I like it :-)

Pics; the 1st is the clean clothes waiting to be folded. Second pic, once it was folded (so you didn't just think I hid them for the pic...lol)and finally the end result :-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!!
love the end result..hehe
Hard work does pay off :)