Sunday, October 29, 2006

procrastinating AGAIN...

Hard work often pays on after time
But laziness always pays off now
* I did steal this from another blog, but as soon as I saw it I knew it was so so so so me :-)
Ty with his new jacket and buzz cut..hahaha (who has longer hair now.. Ty or Tamaya?), at least now my son's hair is shorter.

Ok well now I have to stop making excuses and get my kiester cleaning. I promised Ty we would go out and play some hockey later so he can go test out his new winter boots. Then we will come in and have some hot cocoa.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I followed you over here from Andrew's place. Just saying hello. Wow..Ty's eyes are fabulous! Have a great Sunday!

Susanlee said...

I found you through your comment on Anabel's blog, and I just have to say, your son is gorgeous!! I've been looking all over the place for kids to take pics of to start a portfolio, I just wish you guys lived here!