Friday, October 13, 2006

Pretty boring post, sorry I had no life this week..

I managed to not do much today except for a lot of thinking. This week off had brought me into thinking quite a bit on whether or not daycare is for me. My hubby has supported any decision I chose to make in this regard and I appreciate it so much. He is honestly the best. After some HARD thinking.. I have decided to continue. I am just going to take it day by day. When I feel the need to take a day off I will. I am going to look forward to the 2.5 weeks I have booked off when Steve is home and my Christmas break. This week was fun because it was a short week.. but in all honesty I think I would be bored out of my tree if I did it for a long period of time.

Ty was great this week, the melt down were at a low, but I was stress free which enabled me to deal with situations with ease. He hasn't peed on the carpet in weeks.. Yippppeeeee!!!! and now refuses to go on the toilet in the basement, but only his old potty... hey whatever works.. right?

I'm going down to my girlfriends house in Ottawa this weekend. I'm going to stay the night, then come home early Sunday morning to be nice and rested for my week to come. She has offered to give me her little dog.. Steve??? hahah.. just kidding! I told him right before he left I needed a puppy, which was a bad joke. I barely have enough time to care for the bunch I have, but her dog is so so cute. I asked her if he was potty trained and it seems he has issues.. NO THANK YOU.

For my old high school friends; I'm going to visit Sylvie & Guy. She's having her second baby; due next month and I will be going to her house for a little get-together/shower. I'll take some pics. Sylvie is a nurse now working f-time in emerge in Ottawa.. they are doing pretty good for themselves. I have seen some pics of their house, gorgeous!!!

Have a nice weekend, wish me luck on not getting lost..lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, I just wanted to remind you that if your not busy next weekend, you should come home:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha..Chris wont let you forget!!!