Monday, October 02, 2006

My funny little Ty!!!

"Mom, Ty's going to be an electrician just like papa Wayne (his grandpa Wayne)" he says to me. "Ty, your papa Wayne is not an electrician he's a miner" I tell him in a matter of fact voice "oh, OK then I want to be a miner" he says. "Ty, do you even know what a miner does?" I ask him. "ummm no" he replies as he is waiting for a response. "Miners dig for gold" I tell him. "Gold? What's gold mom" he asks. I tell him "gold is what they make bling bling with. "OHHHHHHHH Ty likes bling bling" he says with a huge smile on his face. :-)
An hour or so later I brought the kids out to play outside and he looks at me and says "mom, I'm just digging for some bling, bling" as he is playing in the sand.
Gosh, I honestly couldn't stop laughing.. what a kids :-)
Days like these make parenting feel easy and so rewarding!!! This is what I remember signing up for.... I guess I neglected to read the fine print :-)