Thursday, October 12, 2006

kids say the darnedest things

I went to pick Ty up from nursery school and his teacher says "oh, Ty really made me have a good laugh today".. I'm thinking OMG what in the world did he do? I guess he fell and hurt his bum he then proceeded to ask her if she would kiss his butt.. :-)

I got two calls from hubby today one this afternoon and one this morning. I felt like I was pretty special..lol. He told me that he wrote me a e-mail.. a big one, and then the computer crashed...lol.. ya right. I asked him what about and he said oh, just to tell you how much I appreciate your support while I'm here. Then proceeded to tell me his "long" e-mail consisted of a whole paragraph..lol.. gosh I love him. We seem to be spending WAY to much of our precious phone time discussing his caterpillar (he is now even referring to it as such) I said
"well considering I am supporting you, the least you can do is take it off while you are on leave" He says to me "well it's the only thing I have while I am here, and you need to support me"..lol.. He then said "I know!! I'll put a band-aid on it" My gosh.. maybe I'll make a deal with him that he can keep it on until the tour is over...???? I was hoping we would get a family portrait done while he was home, but there is NO WAY I'm about to look at thing on his face for the next few years..lol

Ty went to dance tonight his dance routine will be pretty cool. He will be the soldier in the dance choreography. I guess they are dedicating his song for our fallen soldier... I'm sure it will be cute, and of course very special.

I guess I still have some anonymous readers.. Boy George.. Where are you??? Are you waiting until I post a pic of you from back in the 80's.. and to think I thought you were my cool aunt hehehe.. feeling guilty yet?? .. Mel, you too family member.
If you are unable to post your comment feel free to e-mail me and I will post it for you :-)
Steve you too babe.. don't be shy to introduce yourself and tell everyone how GREAT I am...LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I am the first to say that I think you are an awesome person Sue :) You are a good ear for listening, and give good advice and support as well. I visit your blog a few times a day- you just never know when you may have posted something new. Hope Steve is well-maybe he will bump into Gord somewhere over there :) and mention how your blog helps me pass the days...hehe

Anonymous said...

well you got my attention with that boy George lol....and you got Mel lmao....don't forget i am your auntie sunshine and i do have pics of you when you were in high school. I can send you some, so you can post them for all your loyal readers. So on that note keep bloging and making us cry one minute and laughing our ass off the other. love your auntie & Mel FAMILY MEMBERS LOL