Tuesday, October 17, 2006

gosh.. I hate when that happens..lol

I went to bed early last night because I knew I would have a full day today and my first daycare kids would be here TOOOO early 5:45am.. yes folks... when you were all sleeping I was up :-)

I tossed and turned all night constantly looking at the clock thinking I would miss my early arrivals. I got up at 6:00am thinking OMG.. did I not hear them. Ran to the kitchen, only to find out it wasn't 6:00.. it was 4:00, and somehow my clock in the room was reset? I reset it to the proper time and tried to go back to sleep. I re-awoke at 5:30..... for them only to show at 6:00.. flippen fun. All that for $15 big ones..lol

Now I have the big ones sleeping, the baby came in and now he is sleeping too...lol. So now I'm going to jump in the shower. I've been up for an hour and I am so so tired. I hope the caffeine kicks in REAL soon.

No comments: